No need to copy/paste links on Social media sites as Jetpack Plugin 2.0 will do it for you. Few moments ago, Automatic team released 10th update of Jetpack plugin with next-generation features. Jetpack 2.0 Plugin can publicize to Facebook, Twitter etc. and also allows you to Post article on WordPress by Email. Some catchy features like Photon and Infinite Scroll are also packed with new Jetpack update.
Jetpack 2.0 Features
- Publicize on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Tumblr
- Post by Email
- Photon – Faster Image Caching
- Infinite Scroll
Auto Share Post on Social Media using Publicize Feature
Jetpack 2.0 allows your to share content on Facebook, and other social media sites, as soon as you hit publish button. You don’t have to manually share links on Twitter or Facebook when WordPress Jetpack Plugin does it with ease.
Enable Publicize Feature
Make sure that Publicize Feature is enabled under Jetpack Dashboard.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Sharing.
- Choose your connection type and click on Add new connection. For Instance, we added a Facebook connection in the screenshot below:
- Once done, click on the Ok button. Done?
- Cool, we have a Facebook Connection now. You can try by adding more connections in similar fashion.
Let us know, if Publicize to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tumblr feature helpful or not.